NEW DELHI: Online esports platform Ultimate Battle has incorporated social networking features for gamers on their platforms to let gamers interact, engage, create and share content exclusively.
This newly added social networking module provides gamers features to enable gamers not only to play, but also socialize with other gamers. The module provides gamers with the ability to share gaming content, create personalized gaming profiles, and follow gaming celebrities. Players will also be able to build their community, gain a follower base, and showcase their achievements.
Features of the social networking module:
1. Gamer Profile
2. Gamer’s performance recording and tracking
3. Ability to find and create gaming teams
4. Find like-minded gamers and make friends
5. Post content (text, images, gaming clips, and more)
6. Follow a player/team and get their recent updates
7. Comment, like, and share posts
The module's features include one-tap access to their profile pages and detailed game stats of games played, won, or lost on the Ultimate Battle platform.
The content sharing feature is currently available for legacy users only and full rollout will be done post-beta phase.