'I-League has to be improved as a product first'
- Nandan Piramal, director in the sports business at the Ashok Piramal Group and chairman, Pune FC, offers his take on the state of his club as well as that of professional football in the country.
'WSH 2 will be bigger, better and grander' Yannick Colaco, COO Nimbus Sport and frontman for World Series Hockey, offers SportzPower an overview of a project well mounted and a look ahead to where WSH goes from here on.
'USFC exploring revenue streams that participation in I-League can open up' FidelisWorld CEO Navneet Sharma outlines targets recently promoted United Sikkim Football Club has set itself post its entry into the I-League.
'In every country where WWE has worked, UFC has been a huge success'
- MSM CEO Man Jit Singh offers a detailed picture of just what is on the cards as far as the newest sports channel on the block is concerned.
'For next 2-3 years, all of us franchises need to pull together to make this league a success'
- Heenu Nanwani, director, Chennai Sports Organisers, speaks about the experience so far of running the Chennai Cheetahs franchise of WSH and looks ahead to the future.
'World of football wants India to be successful and wants to come to India '
- Jefferson Slack, senior vice president (global development, football) IMG, defends the work put behind football by a JV boasting the world's biggest sports management company and India's richest and most influential corporate.
'We will launch boxing league once Aiba gives green signal'
- IBF secretary general Brig PK Muralidharan Raja says the federation will think about a domestic boxing league once the green signal comes from Aiba.
'Chennai has become the indisputable home of Tennis in India'
The Chennai Open has established itself as a quality Tennis tournament that draws corporate sponsorship. IMG Reliance COO Ashu Jindal believes professionalism is the key to creating a successful property.